Board & Management
Mr Graeme Robertson - Chairman (GPL & GPT) BA, FAICD, MAIE
- Over 30 years experience in the coal, infrastructure and power development industries. CEO and Managing Director of New Hope Corporation 1987 – 2005
- During this period he pioneered the development of major international companies including as President Director of Adaro Indonesia, the largest single open cut coal mine in the Southern Hemisphere, President Director of Indonesia Bulk Terminal, a 12 mtpa capacity bulk coal port and an advisor to the development of the 1,230MW Paiton Power station, the first IPP in Indonesia
- His career has spanned both public and private energy related developments including directorships with the Port of Brisbane Authority and Washington H. Soul Pattinson & Co Ltd, one of Australia's oldest listed companies
- Recipient of the Asia 500 Award in 2000 and the Coaltrans Lifetime Achievement Award in 2010 for his contribution to the coal industry
- Currently Chairman of Intra Energy Corporation Limited and NuEnergy Gas Limited, both ASX listed companies
Dr Horst Kreuter – Director (GPL & GPT)
- From 2006 to 2011, Horst was the chairman of the Department for Deep Geothermal Energy at the National Geothermal Association
- Since 2007, he has been a Director of the ‘International Geothermal Association’ (IGA)
- In 2005, founded GeoThermal Engineering GmbH (GeoT) as an independent consultancy for the area of geothermal energy.
- Spent multiple years working as an engineering geology consultant for engineering SMEs, and as a project manager on the national and international level
- Studied geology at the Universität Karlsruhe and at the University of Texas at Austin, where he specialized in geological engineering / geotechnics. Received his doctorate from the School of Civil Engineering at the Universität Karlsruhe, where his doctoral dissertation focused on “applied geostatistical methods in geological engineering”.
- In the year 1999, became the founding member of the first project development company for deep geothermal energy and technology in Germany
Mr Jonathan Warrand – Director (GPL & GPT) MBA (Exec), CA, FFinsia, Assoc. IPAA, BCom
- Managing Director of Intrasia Capital Pty Limited, a proprietary investment firm in Sydney and through its related operations has offices in Singapore and Mauritius
- He has over twenty three years of corporate advisory across various sectors including soft and hard commodities, financial services and real estate and has experience in equity and debt capital markets, strategic planning, capital management and corporate advisory
- Currently a Director of Intra Energy Corporation Limited and NuEnergy Gas Limited, both ASX listed companies
- Over 30 years exploration, resource definition and mining experience throughout Australia, Asia and Africa
- Currently Executive Director of Intra Energy Corporation Limited, Australia (ASX:IEC), a diversified mining and energy group, and Tancoal Energy Limited, a thermal coal producer in Tanzania.
- David was previously managing resource and mining assets in South East Asia and Australia through OGL Resources, Haddington Resources (now Altura Mining), Minvest International and the Swabara Group.
Mr Tim Robertson – Director (GPL)
- [awaiting information]
Mr Gideon Nasari – Director (GPT) MBA MSc
- Managing Director of the Tanzanian Government’s National Development Corporation
- 30 years experience in management and leadership including as Deputy General Manager of Tanzania Portland Cement Co. Limited